From heavy metal and grunge to Pink Floyd and The Boss, this month's lineup at the Daytona Beach Bandshell has a little something for everyone. Located at Oceanfront Park at the north end of the Daytona Beach Boardwalk, this open-air venue overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and has a capacity of 5,000. Built of coquina in 1937, it's a local landmark and a popular weekend destination for its free outdoor concerts. This month's schedule at the Daytona Beach Bandshell includes:
- Friday, September 2 - Grunge Lives: Nirvana/Stone Temple Pilots/Foo Fighters Tribute (7:00 pm to 9:30 pm)
- Saturday, September 3 - Bruce Springsteen Tribute (7:15 pm to 9:45 pm)
- Friday, September 9 - To Be Announced (7:00 pm to 9:30 pm)
- Saturday, September 10 - AC/DC Tribute: Highway to Hell (7:15 pm to 9:45 pm)
- Saturday, September 17 - Pink Floyd Tribute: Wall of Echoes (7:15 pm to 9:45 pm)
Best of all, you can stroll to the outdoor concerts from our hotel, which is located steps away from the venue and right on the beach. Stay with us and discover a spectacular vacation paradise, a luxurious home base for exploring all of the amazing Daytona Beach events and attractions. Why wait? Please contact us today and book the vacation getaway that you know you deserve.