Live it up this summer in Daytona Beach and make the most of your vacation with fun activities and interactive attractions. This area of the Florida coastline is packed with unique museums, gardens, parks, and beaches to visit, and you'll also find special summer events like concerts and movies. Check out our list of favorites and start planning your Daytona vacation today.
- Sugar Mill Botanical Gardens: See life-size dinosaur statues nestled in a lush, 12-acre tropical garden.
- Chocolate Factory Tour: See how chocolate is made at Angell & Phelps Chocolates in the historic Riverfront Shops.
- Sun Splash Park: Kids love the interactive water fountains and shady playground at this beach park.
- Free Kids Movies: Paragon Theaters at Ocean Walk Shoppes presents free family movies on select weekday mornings.
- Ormond Memorial Art Museum & Gardens: Explore cool works of art and relax outdoors near the fish ponds, fountains, and gazebo.
- Bandshell Concerts: Listen to live tribute bands every Saturday evening on the beach.
- North Peninsula State Recreation Area: Pack a picnic to enjoy on this sandy beach, which is known for great surfing, palmetto dunes, and sea turtles.
Would you like more information about fun things to do in Daytona Beach? Please contact us at 1 (386) 254 8200. Make your booking at our hotel and discover luxurious accommodations, exceptional amenities, and world-class service and hospitality. Call today!