Celebrate the summertime with live music concerts at the Bandshell, Daytona Beach’s historic beachside entertainment venue. Starting on Saturday, May 28 and running through September, the Bandshell will host high-energy tribute bands every week. The music starts at 7:15 PM, and will be followed by a fireworks spectacular at 9:45 pm. You’ll find the fun every Saturday night (and on the Fourth of July) – and you’ll find the historic Bandshell right behind our hotel. Upcoming performances include:
- May 28 – Turnstiles – The Ultimate Billy Joel Tribute Band
- June 4 – Livin’ On A Prayer – The Big Hair 80s Tribute to Bon Jovi
- June 11 – U2 BY UV – The Definitive U2 Tribute Show
- June 18 – Earth, Wind & Fire Review
- June 25 – Fleetwood Max – The Definitive Fleetwood Mac Tribute
- July 2 – Rocket Man – The Premier Elton John Tribute Show
- July 4 – After Eagles – A Tribute to the Eagles
- July 9 – Never Stop Believin’ – The Ultimate Journey Tribute Show
- July 16 – Night Moves – The Ultimate Bob Seger Tribute Show
- July 23 – Classic Rock Revival – Santana and Doobie Brothers Tribute
- July 30 – British Rock Invasion – Bad Company and Foreigner Tribute
- August 6 – 1984 – Van Halen and Kiss Tribute
- … plus many more throughout the season!
Would you like to know more? Please contact our hotel for more information on the Bandshell concerts and things to do in Daytona Beach today.