The Daytona Beach hotel by Hilton is situated right on the most famous beach in the world, at the center of Ocean Walk Village, which is a billion dollar area in Daytona Beach, Florida known for entertainment and oceanside fun. Our hotel in Daytona Beach, Florida has 744 occupancies, which includes cabanas on the beach and suites. The majority of the rooms have a view of the ocean.
There are a numerous fine dining eateries at this resort at Daytona Beach, Florida. To eat with a view of the ocean, go to Doc Bales' Grill, which is our trademark eating establishment. If you enjoy watching sports while you eat, visit Legends Sports Bar. Listen to live music on Friday and Saturday at the Clocktower Lounge. If you're looking to grab a quick bite, stop by The Atlantic Gourmet Coffee & Marketplace. And, for a sunny good time, check out the grilled masterpieces at The Pelican Bar while you listen to traditional beach tunes. If you want to enjoy a more private meal, or simply desire to stay inside for a night, our Daytona Beach resort provides excellent Room Service with a variety of foods.
Guests will never run out of activities at the Daytona Beach Hotel by Hilton. They can enjoy the swimming pools, a workout facility, hot tubs, D-Dawg's Kidzone, and Hilton's Spa, which offers complete services featuring the newest products and applications available from Pevonia Botanica.
The resort is adjoined to Ocean Walk Shoppes where guests can find other restaurants, entertainment, and shopping opportunities. In addition, the Daytona Lagoon Waterpark and Arcade is right across the way. Right to the rear of the Daytona Beach hotel by Hilton are beach volleyball courts, a kids' play area, an outside amphitheater called the Bandshell, and a wide selection of beach sports.
Also across the way are the Peabody Auditorium, which holds a variety of events all year long, and the Ocean Center Convention Center for Daytona Beach, Florida.
Resort Charge Includes:
- Unlimited in-room wireless high speed internet (value $19.90)
- Unlimited Local & 1-800 phone calls (value $1.00 per call)
- One Complimentary appetizer* per day available at the resort outlets (value $10.00)
- Choose 1 hour boogie board or bike rental (value $10.00)
- Arts & Craft Activity in D-Dawgs Kidszone (limit 2 kids/ value- $10.00)
- 15% off regular priced apparel at the Hilton Gift Shop
- 15% off Massages and Facials at the Spa at the Hilton
- Kids 12 & under eat free breakfast at Doc Bales Grill (limit 2 kids per 1 adult- value $13.95 per child)
*appetizer excludes Hyde Park Steak House and Room Service.