Come experience Daytona’s finest oceanfront resort, The Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort – Ocean Walk Village. Located directly on the sunny beaches of the Atlantic Ocean, the Hilton Daytona Beach offers impeccable service, an abundance of amenities and many dining and recreational options.
Only minutes from Daytona International Airport and Daytona Raceway, the hotel is located on Daytona’s pristine beaches at Ocean Walk Village – a $400 million vacation and entertainment district.
From family fun exploring the Atlantic coast to business meetings brought beachside, the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort is in the center of it all. Come experience our award- winning service for yourself. Make your reservations online and you’ll receive the best available rate.
The Hilton Daytona Beach Ocean Walk Village Hotel is just minutes from Daytona Beach International Airport, Daytona International Speedway and only 60 minutes from Orlando International Airport. St. Augustine area attractions of Orlando are just an hour away. The region has 32 area golf courses including LPGA International Golf Course, Peabody Auditorium, News Journal Center, Bethune Cookman Performing Arts Center, Ponce Inlet Lighthouse, Museum of Arts and Sciences and many other monuments, museums and parks.
Hilton Daytona Beach, Florida hotel features:
- 744 guest rooms, suites & beachfront cabanas
- Seven restaurants & lounges including room service, sports bar, pool bar and full service dining
- Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse
- The Spa at the Hilton
- Two heated pools and complete fitness center*
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Expansive pool deck
- D-Dawg's Kidszone with planned children's activities
- Children's pool
- 60,000 square feet of flexible indoor space and scenic outdoor space
- 29 individual meeting rooms
- Full service in-house audio/visual department
- Directly across from the Ocean Center Convention Center with over 200,000 sq ft of meeting space
- Connected to Ocean Walk Shoppes & Movies
- Directly across from Daytona Lagoon Waterpark & Arcade
- Directly in front of the historic Bandshell an outdoor amphitheatre with concerts and festivals throughout the year.