With 23 miles of beautiful beaches and a wide variety of attractions, Daytona Beach is the ideal destination for a family-friendly Spring Break getaway. Relax and enjoy your time together exploring the area's many outdoor adventures, family fun parks, and oceanfront activities. Check out some of our favorite things to do in Daytona Beach:
- Daytona International Speedway - Hop on a tram for an all-access tour and go behind the scenes of the city's most celebrated attraction.
- Charles and Linda Williams Children's Museum - Education is fun at this interactive museum, with science and engineering exhibits that are perfect for smaller children.
- Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse - Climb to the top of this impressive lighthouse for spectacular views of the ocean and Intracoastal Waterway. Below, you'll find boardwalks and hiking trails - and you might even spot some wildlife.
- Daytona Magic Shop - Stroll down historic Beach Street to find this playful store, which is packed full of tricks and magician's supplies.
- Marine Science Center - Discover hands-on animal exhibits, explore a sea turtle recovery area, and follow the trail down to the beach.
Find the ultimate family getaway at our beachfront hotel. Our spacious suites, awesome pools, and unbeatable location are ideal for an unforgettable family vacation. Would you like to know more? Contact us and make your booking today.