You've decided where to go: Daytona Beach. Now you just need to figure out what to pack. Make sure to grab the following essentials for the ultimate vacation at our oceanfront hotel in Daytona Beach:
- Flip flops - Ideal for traipsing between the pools and beach, all just steps away from your room or suite at our hotel.
- Sunblock - Slap it on before you go outside, and don't forget to reapply!
- Cover-up - For women, the right cover-up can go from the beach to the boardwalk. Men just need a tee-shirt to throw on with their swim shorts.
- Book - Beach days give you the perfect opportunity to dive into that book you've been meaning to read.
- Extra swimsuit(s) - No one likes putting on a wet swimsuit. Bring at least one extra so you always have a dry suit to put on.
- Sunglasses - From our pristine beach to the Daytona International Speedway, a good pair of sunnies is essential here in the Sunshine State.
- Something to wear at night - Along with your laid-back beach gear, pack a couple of outfits to wear for a special night out at one of our restaurants like Doc Bales' Grill or Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse.
Pro tip: Give yourself plenty of time to pack, which always takes much longer than you think it will. Packing in a rush leads to forgotten items and/or overloaded bags. If you do forget something, no worries - stop by the gift shop at our Daytona Beach hotel to pick up any essentials that you need.
Want to know more? Ready to book your summer escape? Call 1 (386) 254 8200 to make your reservations today.