2019 Daytona Beach Speedweeks: Events Schedule & Daytona 500
Discover the 2019 Daytona Beach Speedweeks Events: Daytona 500 & More
Rev your engines for one of the most exciting events of the year in Daytona Beach: Speedweeks. Taking place mid-February, Speedweeks kicks off the NASCAR racing season with three major auto races and tons of special events – including the 61st annual Daytona 500. The highlight of Daytona Beach Speedweeks are the nine days leading up to this legendary race: February 9-17.
Daytona Beach Speedweeks 2019 Schedule: Feel the High-Octane Excitement
Make plans to witness some of the most prestigious races in the world. Buy tickets to the races and book your accommodations as early as possible for this popular racing events:
- Saturday, February 9: ARCA Racing Series Season Opener: The Lucas Oil 200 Driven by General Tire
- Sunday, February 10: Daytona 500 Qualifying by Kroger & the Advance Auto Parts Clash doubleheader
- Thursday, February 14: Duel at Daytona: 50-Mile Qualifying Races
- Friday, February 15: NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series Season Opener: NextEra Energy Resources 250
- Saturday, February 16: NASCAR Xfinity Series Season Opener: Daytona 300
- Sunday, February 17: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Season Opener: DAYTONA 500
Save 20% on Your Speedweeks Stay at Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort
We're just as excited as you are about all of the 2019 Daytona Beach Speedweeks events – and we're offering special Daytona 500 rates on beachfront accommodations at our resort! Receive 20% off our best available rate when you book an advance purchase three-night minimum of Friday through Monday night (February 15-18, 2019). We're just 4.8 miles from Daytona International Speedway, right on the ocean next to Daytona Lagoon waterpark. With two beautiful pools, breezy beachfront cabanas, plus seven restaurants and bars – we're the ultimate home base for Daytona Speedweeks.