Enjoy a Full-Throttle Vacation at Biketoberfest in Daytona Beach
The sun is out, the weather is warm-it's the perfect time to hop on your bike and cruise to Daytona Beach for the 30th Annual Biketoberfest. Motorcyclists have been drawn to Daytona Beach for decades thanks to the area's hard-packed beach sands and inviting climate. Today, the area caters to this unique subculture with numerous businesses, venues, and attractions for motorcycle enthusiasts.
Get ready for the ride of a lifetime as attendees celebrate the spirit of adventure with scenic rides, cool swag, custom bikes and rockin' entertainment.
When is Daytona Beach Biketoberfest?
Biketoberfest takes place every fall during the month of October. This year, the Daytona Beach event will run from October 13-16, 2022. Join the more than 100,000 bike lovers that come to this premiere motorcycle rally each year!
Wake up to a beautiful sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean before heading to Main Street, the heart of the festival's happening. Here you'll find hundreds of vendors showcasing everything from fun souvenirs and bike accessories to restored vintage bikes and custom-made beauties. These bike shows are sure to inspire your next ride or help you enhance your current bike while reveling in the bike culture camaraderie. Visit the official Biketoberfest website for more information on upcoming events.
Where to Eat During Biketoberfest
Don't forget to also fuel yourself this weekend! Daytona Beach always delivers award-winning seafood and delicious local fare. Enjoy breakfast with a view on the open-air terrace at Doc Bales' Grill, offering the "Best Sunday Brunch in Daytona Beach." Join us on Saturday and Sunday mornings for a make your own omelet station, fresh pastries and biscuits, imported cheese selections, bagels with smoked salmon and more! You'll also find a Build-Your-Own Bloody Mary Bar at Don Rico's from Friday to Sunday, 7-11 am.
A day of perusing the Main Street vendors can also work up an appetite, and there is no shortage of restaurants nearby. Cruisin' Café, Froggy's Salon and Dirty Harry's are just some of the casual hotspots in downtown Daytona Beach to chill, grab a refreshing drink and delicious eats, and listen to live music with friends both old and new.
Kick off a weekend of festivities at the McCoys Rum Room on Friday and Saturday night where you can enjoy rum flights and local inspired tapas on the beachfront patio along with live entertainment. Or head back to Doc Bales’ Grill for a mouthwatering dinner buffet with top-tier prime rib and the freshest seafood around.
Biketoberfest Events at Daytona International Speedway
With millions of NASCAR fans flocking to the famous Daytona International Speedway every year, to say that Daytona Beach has a deeply rooted racing culture is an understatement. Even before the speedway opened in 1959, races were regularly held on the beach.
From October 13-16, watch as two-wheel racing dominates the "World Center of Racing" with the Fall Cycle Scene, featuring exciting races, live music and popular vendors. Grab your tickets at the speedway gates or purchase your four-day pass online.
The Scenic Motorcycle Rides of Daytona Beach's Biketoberfest Rally
You didn't come to Biketoberfest just to talk about motorcycles; you also came here to ride. Along with nightlife and famous beaches, Daytona Beach also offers miles of scenic coastline just perfect for some daytime cruising. Check out the local communities, take in the area's majestic scenery and enjoy the glorious October weather with these top Biketoberfest Rides:
- Street Festival Ride: Start your engines on the iconic Main Street in Daytona Beach as you make your way to Midtown Street Festival where you can chill out and enjoy live entertainment and delicious soul food.
- Lucky Ride: If you're feeling lucky then head to Daytona Beach Racing & Card Club, where you can place your bets on more than 50 card tables or live and simulcast races. The ride starts here and takes you around Daytona International Speedway, Blue Spring State Park, and charming Enterprise-Osteen Road before heading back to Daytona Beach.
- The Loop: Enjoy this idyllic 23-mile ride around rivers, marches and canopies of lush oak trees. The route will cover everything from the Birthplace of Speed Park to the Tomoka River Basin and several oceanfront parks.
- Iconic US Highway 1 Ride: A trip to Daytona Beach wouldn't be complete without riding along the legendary A1A Scenic Highway. Visit the Ormond Beach Scenic Loop and Trail and stop off at some of the area's best restaurants to refuel.
- National Seashore Ride: If a chill beach ride is what you had in mind, this route will take you along the marshes of the Spruce Creek Preserve to the iconic Ponce Inlet Lighthouse and the beaches of Flagler Avenue to Canaveral National Seashore, a 58,000-acre coastal sanctuary near Cape Canaveral.
- Ponce Inlet Ride: Check out the "World's Most Famous Beach" from Ponce Inlet Lighthouse, the state's tallest lighthouse. This 24-mile ride will direct you along the coastline where you can stop off at the Marine Science Center, Ponce Preserve and Wilbur Boathouse to enjoy the paddleboarding trails of Rose Bay.
- Old City Ride: This Biketoberfest Ride isn't for the casual cruiser. Start your 110-mile ride at Daytona Beach's Main Street where you'll travel through Ormond Beach Scenic Loop, the Tomoka State Park, and A1A Highway where you'll end at St. Augustine, the oldest city in the US.
Save On Your Biketoberfest Vacation in Daytona Beach
Are you planning to attend Daytona Beach Biketoberfest? Our spectacular beachfront hotel is located in the middle of the action at the north end of the boardwalk. When you're finally ready to pump the brakes on all the Biketoberfest fun, head back to a cozy room overlooking the Atlantic Ocean at Hilton Daytona Beach.
Our Biketoberfest package won't just guarantee you a place to hang your helmet but also includes a buy-one-get-one-free breakfast each morning and free parking for one motorcycle. Book now to celebrate Biketoberfest in Daytona Beach.