Daytona Beach Travel Tips: Pack Like a Pro with Top 10 Vacation Essentials
Travel Smart with the Top 10 Daytona Beach Vacation Essentials
Wondering what to pack for your next Daytona Beach adventure? Truth be told – you can get anything you need here, so don't worry about forgetting important items. But you probably don't want to spend your precious vacation time hunting down new sunglasses or a swimsuit that fits. Hit the ground running and pack these Daytona Beach essentials.
What to Pack for Your Daytona Beach Trip
- Swimsuits. Bring at least one extra so you never have to slip on a wet swimsuit!
- Beach Bag. Make sure that it's big enough to hold everything you'll need for a day of fun in the sun.
- Sunblock, Sunglasses, and/or Sunhat. Speaking of sun… save your skin and avoid the lobster look with plenty of sun protection.
- Flip Flops. Essential for kicking around the hotel!
- Comfortable Walking Shoes. When you're ready to explore, you don't want your shoes to hold you back.
- Mini Misting Fan. Not used to heat and humidity? One of these personal fans can help you cool off.
- Water Bottle. Stay hydrated at all times with a refillable water bottle.
- Beach Toys. Kids will love sand shovels and pails, while kids-at-heart may want floats and frisbees.
- Plastic Bags. These always come in handy when you need to pack a wet or sandy swimsuit.
- Reservations at Daytona Beach Hilton Oceanfront Resort. If you want to experience the ultimate Daytona Beach vacation, the choice is simple. Check out our awesome special offers and packages and book your stay today!