Daytona Beach Events - The Rolex 24 2019: 24 Hours of Daytona Auto Racing
Enjoy 24 Hours of Daytona High-Octane Racing at the Rolex 24 2019
Get ready for one of the longest races in the world, a 24-hour marathon competition that tests world-class drivers on their speed, ability, and endurance. Daytona International Speedway welcomes the Rolex 24 2019 on January 26-27 with a whole slew of exciting events all weekend long.
Fun Things to Do During the Rolex 24 2019 in Daytona Beach
Auto racing is just the beginning! With so many events, your endurance will be tested over the weekend as well.
- Taste of the 24 – Sample food from 24 of the hottest Daytona Beach Restaurants
- 2019 Heritage Exhibition – See historically significant racing cars and cool prototypes that date back to 1960.
- Daytona Trophy – Climb onto the Gatorade Victory Lane podium and snap a selfie like a true champ!
- Pre-Race Ceremonies – See all the cars line up before the race and walk right up to the cars to take pictures.
- Rolex 24 2019 Boardwalk – Find carnival rides, games, food, fireworks, and a huge Ferris wheel.
- Driver Meet & Greets – Get autographs from top drivers.
- UNOH Fanzone – Enjoy live bands and karaoke all weekend long.
- Garage Access – Go behind the scenes and see your favorite cars.
- Wine & Cheese Party – Relax with fine refreshments during the race.
- Gatorade Victory Lane – Watch as the champagne is sprayed over the winner!
Where to Stay During the Rolex 24 2019: Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort
With a stunning oceanfront location that's just five miles from the Speedway, our plush resort is an ideal place to stay during the Rolex 24 2019. Treat yourself with lavish pools, amazing cuisine, and direct beach access to make the most of this exciting race weekend!