Free Things to Do in Daytona Beach - Parks, Museums, Gardens & More
You don't have to break the bank to have a fun time in Daytona Beach. From nature reserves and beautiful beaches to unique parks and attractions, discover some of our favorite free things to do in Daytona Beach – and make your vacation plans today!
- Sugar Mill Botanical Gardens – Explore the remains of an English sugar mill estate, which features 12 acres of tropical gardens and relics of a 1940s theme park. Kids love the life-size dinosaur statues!
- Angell & Phelps Chocolate Factory Tour – Embark on a chocolate adventure with a free, guided tour of this popular chocolate factory, which is located in the Riverfront Shops. Tours are offered Monday through Saturday.
- Sun Splash Park – Cool off in the interactive water fountain at this oceanfront hangout. You'll also find a shady playground, picnic areas, and a
- "cool zone."
- The Casements – Browse artwork and historical exhibits at the former winter home of John D. Rockefeller, which also features free tours of the mansion's period rooms.
- North Peninsula State Recreation Area – Discover over two miles of sandy beaches with palmetto dunes, sea turtles, and excellent fishing.
Do you have questions about things to do in Daytona Beach? Our staff is always happy to help. Stay with us, and you'll be right in the middle of the action. Make your reservations today!