Top 10 Reasons to Host Your South Asian Wedding at Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort
Your Dream Destination Wedding on the ‘World's Most Famous Beach'
We know that your special day is very important, that's why our dedicated team of certified wedding and meeting planners take every detail into consideration while crafting your custom curated celebration. From a Vara Yatra or Baraat to the Mehendi, Nikah, and Anand Karaj ceremony, Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort can provide you with beautiful, elaborate venues that can accommodate up to 2,000 guests in over 60,000 sq. ft of flexible indoor and outdoor event space.
Host your ceremonies in one of our modern ballrooms or on the North Tower Terrace overlooking stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. Each locale offers a unique setting that can be transformed into your dream wedding venue. Take advantage of oceanfront accommodations with the Atlantic Ocean as your background to take beautiful photos and show off your Saree or Sherwani.
Here are the Top 10 Reasons to host your custom South Asian Wedding at Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort:
- Arrive in style with the Baraat at one of our two beautiful porte cochere entrances that will wow your guests and create an unforgettable arrival to our beautiful resort in Daytona Beach.
- Our comfortable suites and bridal ready room will allow Dulhan and her bridesmaids to get ready with ease.
- Take advantage of our spacious oceanfront pre-function area for your Haaldi.
- Our North Tower Outdoor Terrace is the ideal backdrop for your Mandap featuring endless views of the ocean and drive-free beach.
- Our grand ballroom is the perfect place for Garba or Sangeet to be held which the resort will take care of through a dedicated banquet captain and exceptional staff.
- Our in-house partnership with Encore AV and event solutions will help you create the perfect stage and dance floor to allow you and your guests to have a memorable time on your big day.
- With so much space at your service, guests will be sure to see the Jaimala from every angle.
- Our dedicated team of culinary professionals can design an impeccable menu for you and your guests or choose from some of our recommended catering partners: Memories of India, Tabla, Aashirwad Indian Catering, and Taste of Punjab.
- Your Vidaai is just as important as your Baraat. During certain times of the year, Daytona Beach will allow fireworks to be held with the city's permission. End the night with colorful fireworks in the distance as you depart in celebration!
- The Dulhan and Dulha will remember this day for the rest of their lives from the moment they arrive till the moment they depart. Every detail will be a magical experience.