Spring is here, the sun is out, the weather is warm-it's the perfect time to hop on your bike and cruise to Daytona Beach for the 83rd Annual Bike Week. The Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort is located in the middle of the action at the north end of the boardwalk.
Our Bike Week package won't just guarantee you a place to hang your helmet, but also includes buy-one-get-one-free breakfast each morning and free parking for one motorcycle. Book now to celebrate Bike Week in Daytona Beach!
Our Bike Week attendees can choose from an array of exciting activities on property, including:
- Bloody Mary Bar: A famous Bloody Mary collection with hand-crafted ingredients 7:30AM - 11AM
- Prime Rib and Seafood Dinner Buffet in Doc Bales' - 5PM - 10PM Fridays & Saturdays
- Breakfast Buffet - Friday - Sunday Doc Bales' from 7AM - 11AM
- Live Entertainment in McCoys Rum Room - Friday-Saturday 12PM - 2AM & Sunday-Thursday 2PM-1AM
- Karaoke in McCoys Rum Room - Thursday 7PM - 11PM
- Lobby Tiki Bar in the South Tower Lobby - Serving liquor, beer, wine, & bourbon - Open Sunday-Thursday 11 AM - 6PM & Friday & Saturday 11AM - 8PM (Weather permitting)
- Don Rico's Sports Bar & Grill: Gastro pub fare and wall-to-wall sports coverage - Open Daily 11:00 AM - 1 AM
- Late Night Breakfast Menu at Don Rico's Sports Bar & Grill - Friday & Saturday 11 PM - 2AM
To Learn more about all the activities hours and costs, please click here. Activities may change during the week based on weather and availability. Please contact the outlet directly with any questions.